Participation in the 13th Annual Helping Hands Golf Tournament Fundraiser will contribute to the mission of Rockwall County Helping Hands to strive to ensure that no one in Rockwall County goes to bed hungry, without roof overhead, or without access to needed medical care. By donating and/or raising funds, you help us to continue to assist those in need, as well as raise more awareness about the needs of those in Rockwall County who are experiencing a crisis.
Donate to a team or participate in the 13th Annual Helping Hands Golf Tournament! Participation includes a team commitment to strive to raise $3000. The style is Ryder-Cup format, and teams are limited to four golfers per team. Should you like to participate, please follow the instructions below. Once you have completed setting up your page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to confirm your participation in the tournament.
- Click on
- Fill out form (name, address, etc.)
- Accept Terms of Service
- Sign up with Facebook or your email (if email create a password)
Once Page is Created
Create New Team on right hand column (once your team is created, your
Give Now link will be activated
- Add Team Name and other Member to the team (you will need their email address)
- Team members will receive an email from Everyday Hero requesting them to join your team with a link for them to sign-up
- They will be able to sign up with email of Facebook (once they enter their information and submit, they will be automatically added to your team page)
- There is a link on your team page, as well as your initial email from Everyday Hero that you can send to your supporters for them to donate
- Email Chloe Rose at email@example.com to confirm you placement in the tournament